avatar

http://lookup.avatars.yahoo.com/ewimages?enc=YY.l5NVFScH_mAu5sxK0VCl6Yg--&size=large&type=jpg=jpg

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing 20




I found this cute little video on Japanese kids cleaning their school on Teacher Tube. My class will love it when we are learning about Japan. A problem I ran across with You Tube, more so than Teacher Tube, is finding videos for primary students. Most things seem to be geared toward high school students. I guess I just need to look a little further. It seemed like when I tried to be more specific on a search it would come up with nothing. I think both of these sites are very useful to teachers and students.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Wonder what your students would think about if they had to clean their school? :-)

as for finding usable and appropriate videos...searching will get better the more often you go looking...you will become mmore comfortable with the types of search terms to use...at least I found that to be the case for me.