avatar

http://lookup.avatars.yahoo.com/ewimages?enc=YY.l5NVFScH_mAu5sxK0VCl6Yg--&size=large&type=jpg=jpg

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing 18

I played around with Google Docs and thought it was pretty easy to navigate through. I saw that they had some new templates and tried to find a newsletter template for our grade level to use. The search found no results. I'm sure it was operator error (me.) I did not download open office to our home computer because I read that it was on our district issued laptops. For some reason, I can't get a connection on my SBISD computer at home even though we are wifi. I will definitely play around with it at school.

3 comments:

jchoy said...

If you would like to use open office at home you can...no internet connection required. :)

jchoy said...

If your nine week newsletter was it into Google docs. You can then email it your team to make the necessary changes.

VWB said...

sorry to hear about the connection problem..my district laptop connected so easily...better and easier than my own computer!

have you thought about contacting the helpdesk and asking advice?