avatar

http://lookup.avatars.yahoo.com/ewimages?enc=YY.l5NVFScH_mAu5sxK0VCl6Yg--&size=large&type=jpg=jpg

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 11

What an amazing resource, not only for personal use but for classroom use as well. We do a lot of author studies in class. The students will love the author chats. I like the young adults literature group. I was also looking for a children's literature group. There are so many new titles to try in addition to using the oldies but goodies. This is a great way to preview them. I read more children's literature than adult literature. I love reading others peoples thoughts about the titles I have enjoyed.

2 comments:

Amitch said...

LibraryThing was one of my favorite things here. It was easy and revelent to me.
You are half way there! Keep Rockin, It's Greek To Me!

Terry said...

I liked that I could tag my picure books with how I use them. Problem solving, landforms, figurative language, etc. More than just the summary or obvious subjects.